Fenner & Boles is proud to announce that Gregory Boles has been elected as a Superlawyer for 2017!! He has received this recognition every year since 2007.
Mr. Boles is a certified specialist in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation and is graded AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubble, which demonstrates that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence. He has a 10.0 rating, the highest possible by AVVO, independent lawyer rating service.
A graduate of Georgetown University and Villanova Law School, he has written extensively on Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation and has lectured before attorneys, labor unions and advocacy groups for the disabled. Mr. Boles is the author of:
• The Wounded Worker: Inside the Pennsylvania Worker’s Compensation Maze
• The Consumer’s Guide to Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation - A comprehensive handbook on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation, written for injured workers and their families.
• Battered and Broke: Making Ends Meet when Your Workers’ Compensation Claim is Denied - A guide to benefits available to disabled workers, focusing on those who have suffered work injuries that the insurance company has denied.
• Doctor’s Guide to Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Billing - A manual for healthcare staff and billing personnel on how to bill insurance companies efficiently.
• A Safety Handbook for Pennsylvania Nurses - A directory of the latest safety methods in nursing, one of the most dangerous professions in the United States.